September 27, 2011

Catching up...


I drew this months ago, back when I was trying to develop my Darklynne story into a comic book. It's incomplete, but I'm discovering that my process has a certain percentage of traditional and digital in it. Right now, the traditional aspects outweigh the digital. For example, I'll throw in the lights for the buildings in the background via Photoshop. I don't know if I'll ever be 100% digital. I'm sure millions of trees would thank me for making the switch, but until that day comes, Kenny Gordon will need to upgrade his tools.


Mentioning upgrades, I'm currently open for commissions. This is for a limited time, but I'm hoping to have enough money to upgrade things like my scanner...maybe even my Wacom, if Lady Luck smiles down on me. Well, if you're interested, you know how to contact me.

Cheers,

Kenny

No comments: