January 25, 2014

Roxana

Last time, I mentioned Birthday Sketches. Believe it or not, 2012 was the last time I did that sort of thing. Keeping the pencil moving is a good excuse, but who am I kidding? I've been itching to draw Roxana for a while now.

Our high school was like a POW camp with text books, but she always looked so peaceful. One look at her usually calmed me down. She's like the physical manifestation of a lullaby. Rumor has it, she can talk to birds like Snow White.
By the way, this is separate from the Infinity Project, though Roxana is certainly worthy, being a fellow survivor of high school.

"Why do you keep mentioning High School?"

Because it was horrible, that's why. We've been through the struggle of a poorly funded charter school system that was over-saturated with corruption and dickery.... and textbooks!

- KG

Current Jam

No comments: